Cemach - Single Sided Rotary Tablet Press
|Product Posted:||Friday, June 06, 2014|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, May 06, 2016|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Jayesh Khambhyata|
|Address:||Plot,1,2 & 3, Ramdev Industrial Estate|
|Area:||Ramol Chowkadi, GIDC Phase IV Vatva|
- The powder circulating bend fitted to the feed frame keeps the powder spilling to an absolute minimum.
- This is noteworthy since the machine is capable of compressing approximately 50,400 tablet per hour.
- The turret is driven by a precise phosphorus-bronze worm Fitted to a bearing mounted worm shaft which is driven by A €V€ belt and variable speed
pulley mounted on the Motor shaft.
Cam Track Design
- The Machine incorporates the latest cam track design having smooth cam angles.
- Smooth cam angles improve punch Travel / which in turn / facilitate tablet ejection and reduce punch head wear extended through lubrication of the cam
- The tableting zone has been designed as per the stringent cGMP norms.
- The main features of the tableting zone include;
- Paint-free tableting area
- Easy and thorough cleaning possible since most fittings are detachable
- Dust traps reduced to a bare minimum
- Overall cross contamination and cleaning time greatly reduced
- Major controls and the one-shot lubrication system are easily accessed through the hinged front and rear panels.
- Since there are no moving parts in this area these are not interlocked, therefore adjustments can be carried out safely while the machine is in operation.
- All major lubrication points are served by the one-shot lubrication system. Oil cups are provided wherever continuous lubrication is required.
Overload and Pressure Release
- Effectively, the safety valve of the machine, this is fitted to the lower pressure roll.
- The overload pressure release should always be set to relieve the pressure with minimum effort consistent with the diameter and hardness of the tablets
- Adjustments are easily made from the lower cabinet. Serious damage to both the machine and the punches can be prevented through proper use and
maintenance of this system.
- Any appreciable motor overload that may occur due to tight punches etc. is indicated on an ammeter fitted to the control panel.
- The average amperage in normal running (tableting) condition is to be noted.
- Any increase in this average should be immediately investigated.