|Product Posted:||Saturday, March 28, 2015|
|Product Listing Expires:||Saturday, February 18, 2017|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Sujay Patil|
|Company Name:||Everest Engineering Works|
|Contact No:||+ 91 - 9892494910|
- Vibro shifters are circular gyratory screens used to separate solids from solids and liquid from solid.
- Vibro sifter consists of specially designed motor mounted vertically at the center of the base plate of the screen.
- The screen is in between feeding hopper and bowl.
- The material is fed on to the centre of top screen.
- The undersize material passes rapidly through the screen during its travel to the periphery.
- The over size material get continuously discharged through a tangential outlet.
- This is achieved by specially designed vibratory motor along with eccentric top and bottom weights.
- The top weight on the motor shaft rotates in a plane close to the centre of the mass of assembly.
- Rotation of the top eccentric weights creates vibration in the horizontal plane which causes material to move across the screen cloth to periphery increasing the horizontal throw, causing oversize
material to discharge at a faster rate.
- The bottom eccentric weight rotates below the centre of mass creating tilt on the screen giving vibration in vertical and tangential plane.
- Increasing the vertical component of motion, this promotes turn over of material on the screen surface helping maximum quantity of undersize material to pass through the screen.
- Rugged springs placed over the circular motor base amplifies the vibration.
- Lesser maintenance and power consumption than the
- Ideal for gradation & seperation of dry powder, grabules and semi solids/liquids.
- Models 20", 30", 36", & 48"
- Modular design of decks with easily fitted clamp
- Syuitable for widest range of material
- Dust free arrangement, lead free sieve
- Output 80 to 200 kgs/hr depnd upon
- M. O. C. S. S. 304/316/316l
- Freed tray arrangement (for smooth flow of materials)
- CGMP model with documentation (iq, dq, pq, oq) - as option