|Product Posted:||Friday, April 03, 2015|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, March 03, 2017|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Mayur S.Joshi|
|Company Name:||Geberix Machinery|
|Contact No:||+91 - 9821042408|
|Material Of Construction (For Unit):||As per GMP Norms|
|Output Kgs / Hour:||30 TO 100 / 200 Kgs/Hr.|
|Hopper Capacity (Ltrs):||15 & 30 LTRS. (8” & 12”)|
|Electricals :||1 H.P (8”) 1.5 H.P. (12”). 1440 R.P.M , 440 V|
|Flame Proof Electricals:||Available On Demand|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
|Dimensions Length (mm):||700|
|Dimensions Width (mm):||412.5|
|Dimensions Height (mm):||1200|
- In tablet making practice the granulation process plays an important part because the quality of the final tablets will be determined by the virtue of
the granules used for its compression.
- Oscillating Granulator is extensively used wherever tablets or pellets are produced. Oscillating Granulator is used for both wet and dry granulation
process. Quality of granules are better compared to other processing machineries like Multi Mill , Comminuting Mill etc.
- All contact parts are in Stainless Steel and Mirror Polish. A unique Oscillatory rotor action ensures High output and efficient granulation.
- The machine is HORIZONTAL TYPE & VERTICAL TYPE granulating system with complete machine manufactured / cladded out of S.S. 304 .
The machine will be a gmp model. The machine is complete in all respects and fitted with 1 H.P. T.E.F.C. motor. Standard reduction box and a
starter. The body of the machine is “L” shaped fabricated structure and fitted with castor wheels for ease and mobility. Model 8” & 12” are vertical
models whereas 15” model is horizontal model. The difference between vertical model and horizontal model is that in vertical model the oscillation is
done by a gear mechanism and a vertical shaft is suspended from the top and a propeller type grinder blade moves in oscillating motion and material
is pushed through the mesh to get the output of desired mesh size.
- In horizontal model there are diamond shaped blades horizontally fitted and driven by a gear box through gear mechanism to give oscillating motion.
- Better Productivity
- Easy to Clean
- Screen holding - simpler - with Tensioning device